Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-31-2024, 07:09 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

1 Peter 5:8 – Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

Ephesians 6:10-17 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. — Psalm 34:10
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2024, 07:36 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

Matthew 6:1 – Be careful not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Lamentations 3:23 – Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.

Romans 12:11-13 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

“If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised” (1 Peter 4:11 NIV).

“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusts in You” (Isaiah 26:3).
Old 06-02-2024, 08:36 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3

1 Peter 5:6-7 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalm 112:5 5 Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

PHILIPPIANS 4:13 NKJ 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

“But those who wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

Psalm 121:1-2 – I lift up my eyes to the mountains — where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Habakkuk 3:19 – The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord. — Leviticus 19:18
Old 06-03-2024, 07:57 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4

Psalm 121:1-2 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Colossians 3:2 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

Hebrews 3:4 4 For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.

James 1:5-6 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Proverbs 15:1 “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”
Old 06-04-2024, 07:10 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. Psalm 42:1

2 Corinthians 4:16-17 "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Colossians 3:23

1 Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”
Old 06-05-2024, 06:53 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

1 Chronicles 16:11 11 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Philippians 4:5

Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

Galatians 6:7-9 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Job 19:25 25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:59 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17 17 So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!

Psalm 40:1-2 "I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand."

Matthew 6:6 – But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Numbers 6:25 – The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." (Galations 5:22-23)

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Old 06-07-2024, 08:53 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8

Acts 20:35 35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Luke 12:8 8 I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.

Psalm 91:9-10 9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, 10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

Philippians 4:8-9 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

MARK 11:24 24 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

1 JOHN 5:14-15 14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Galatians 6:7 – Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Habakkuk 3:19 – The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16
Old 06-08-2024, 06:49 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

Colossians 4:5-6 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

Isaiah 12:4-5 "Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world."
Old 06-09-2024, 05:18 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10

2 Corinthians 9:6-15 6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9 As it is written: “They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.” 10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 11 You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 12 This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 13 Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. 14 And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. 15 Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 6:12 – Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

Matthew 6:14-15 – For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. — Galatians 6:10
Old 06-10-2024, 06:48 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11

James 4:7 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 John 4:7-8 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

John 13:34-35 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

1 John 2:5-6 5 But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: 6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

1 John 2:9 9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness.

1 Peter 3:8-9 8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

Psalm 40:1-2 1 I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. 2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Psalm 71:5 – For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.

Proverbs 16:3 3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. — Colossians 4:6

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:11 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Psalm 18:30-32 30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 31 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

Isaiah 41:10 ‘So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
Old 06-12-2024, 10:21 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Ephesians 6:10-12 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 13:5-8 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” 7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith." (Hebrews 12:1-2a)

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

Psalm 46:10 “He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.””
Old 06-13-2024, 10:27 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Nehemiah 8:10b – For the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Psalm 138:8 8 The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever—do not abandon the works of your hands.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 108:5

The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:17 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

Psalm 18:1-2 – I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

1 Peter 5:7 – Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.

1 Peter 4:14 14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

Luke 11:13 “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!””
Post New ThreadReply