Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2024, 05:37 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: When things become too difficult, take the time to see how you can streamline your activities to make things easier on yourself and still fulfill your obligations. It is not good for you to live your life being overwhelmed. You need to find ways to release the stress and get your necessary rest. Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2024, 07:14 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: To those who are worried about what the future holds, you are wasting your time and energy. You need to stay focused on what you are facing today, and ask for wisdom for where you are now. I am with you here and will be with you in the future. I will both shut old doors and open new ones. Trust Me, says the Lord. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:05 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: Many of you, My people, feel warn out and exhausted. You must rest to be rejuvenated, and take the time to come into My presence for spiritual restoration. You have given of yourself, and now it is time to receive and be refreshed and renewed, says the Lord. Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:11 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: It is time to reset and consider how you spend your time and energy. There are things you can do to maximize your effectiveness without overlooking things that are vital for your well being. It will require some planning before you forge ahead. Lean on Me for wisdom, says the Lord. James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Old 09-05-2024, 07:12 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5: Find a place of serenity for your soul. The world around you is hectic and can affect your sense of peace and calm. You must deliberately choose to not allow your environment to trouble you. Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:9-10 He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire. He says: Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
Old 09-06-2024, 05:54 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: Change is on the horizon. Do not try to force change; just let it come. It will be nothing to worry about or lose sleep over. Stay focused and solid in your relationship with Me, says the Lord. Maintain spiritual diligence. Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what the will of God is--His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Old 09-07-2024, 05:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: Be still and know that I will give you the wisdom and direction needed for the next step in your journey. You will be made aware of solutions to difficult problems and be able to move on. Position yourself to be sensitive to the moving of My Spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
Old 09-08-2024, 06:27 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Long standing wounds, both mentally and physically, will begin a healing process that will set you free from your agony. Believe it and receive it, says the Lord. You are not alone in your suffering. I am with you always. Psalm 139:7-10 Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.
Old 09-09-2024, 10:35 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Take charge of your spiritual life, and fight hard against the wiles of the devil. He is an invader and a liar. His aim is to take you off course by creating fear, doubt, and unbelief. It is time to rise up in the Spirit and take your rightful position in the kingdom of God where you can find peace, joy and love. 1 John 2:4 He who says, I know Him, and does not keep his commandments, is a liar and the truth is not in him.
Old 09-10-2024, 06:03 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: These are days when it will be necessary to find a place of spiritual stability where you know absolutely and without a doubt that you belong to Me, says the Lord, and that I will lead, guide, and direct your steps. Release yourself from all doubt and fear, and put your trust completely in Me. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Old 09-11-2024, 07:01 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: You have made such good plans, but some of them have not worked out. That is because they were based on what you imagine instead of reality. Begin again with what you know is right and true. You cannot predict how others will respond or fit in with your wishes or desires, so the only plans that really work are those which have to do with you as you endeavor to live and walk in the Spirit.Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-12-2024, 05:42 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: For those who have been suffering with seemingly no way out, your redemption is near. You will soon be able to break through into new territory that will manifest physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Stay focused on the truth and promises of My word, says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 09-13-2024, 07:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: If you encounter an unpleasant surprise, stay calm and do what you can to get past it. You will have to dig deep to find the strength and resolve to deal with what seems like adding insult to injury, but you are well able to survive and even thrive. Keep your faith in Me to bring you through every circumstance, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:21 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: You have been through a rough patch, but I say to you: Hang in there, keep the faith, the end of your suffering is near. Be sensitive to My leading, and do what I show you to do. Fear and dread only make things worse, so keep a positive attitude and look with hope to the future, says the Lord. Hebrews 11:1-3 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: Make every effort to walk in righteousness. There is a world-wide epidemic of lunacy, but you must stay on the path of life that is becoming increasingly narrow. Stay connected to Me, says the Lord, and allow My Spirit to keep you in a place of truth and sincerity. You are indeed living in the days of the great falling away. Thessalonians 2:2 says: Let no one deceive you by any means; for there shall come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition".
Post New ThreadReply