Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-16-2020, 06:15 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. —1 Thessalonians 5:18

Iron sharpens iron; So a man sharpens his friend's countenance. - Proverbs 27:17

Colossians 3:12-17 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Proverbs 15:18 18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2020, 05:58 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 17

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. -- Psalm 31:24

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. -- Isaiah 40:29-31

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him who is alone when he falls, and doesn't have another to lift him up. - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Let your conversation be gracious and effective so that you will have the right answer for everyone. Colossians 4:6

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:51 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. ?—Psalm 23:1-3

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. — Psalm 84:12

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23

Colossians 2:6-8 6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:38 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 19

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Psalm 37:23

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -- John 3:16

I will tell of the Lord's unfailing love. I will praise the Lord for all he has done. Isaiah 63:7a

In all things I gave you an example, that so laboring you ought to help the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" - Acts 20:35

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad IN IT. Psalm 118:24

His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. — Matthew 5:6
Old 11-20-2020, 06:34 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you
were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. -- Colossians 3:15-17

Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -- Philippians 4:6,7

Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7
Old 11-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 21

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Galatians 6:10 – Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

When you talk you should always be kind and wise. Then you will be able to answer everyone the way you should. — Colossians 4:6

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21
Old 11-22-2020, 06:37 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 22

Colossians 4:2 – Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father, who is in heaven, may also forgive you your transgressions. - Mark 11:25

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. — 1 Peter 5:7

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are! 1 John 3:1

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. ?—Ephesians 2:8-9

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Colossians 3:15 “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
Old 11-23-2020, 06:19 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23

“Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation” Isaiah 12:2

For mortals it is impossible, but for God all things are possible. Matthew19:26b

So God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
Old 11-24-2020, 05:43 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. PSALM 107:1

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. COLOSSIANS 3:15

Psalm 117:2 (NIRV) Great is His love for us. The Lord is faithful forever. Praise the Lord.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:10 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25

Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end. Proverbs 29:11

Matthew 5:16 – Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mark 11:25 – And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

"For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don't forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. - Matthew 6:14-15

Be careful how you live among your unbelieving neighbors. Even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will believe and give honor to God. 1 Peter 2:12

Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
Old 11-26-2020, 05:29 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 26

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ?—Romans 15:13

Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in doing so, you will heap coals of fire on his head." Don't be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:20-21

Isaiah 9:6 NIV For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Psalm 105:1
Old 11-27-2020, 06:24 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 27

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—?and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—?not by works, so that no one can boast. ?—Ephesians 2:8-9

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:1-2

James 1:2-4 – Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:6
Old 11-28-2020, 05:39 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 28

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Ephesians 6:11

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters. Psalm 23:1-2

1 Timothy 4:8 NIV For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

1 Chronicles 16:34 34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Old 11-29-2020, 05:43 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 29

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. — Ephesians 4:29

1 John 4:7 NIV Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Colossians 3:17 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. Genesis 2:3

Psalm 136:1,26 “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.”
Old 11-30-2020, 06:28 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 30

Blessed are those who have been persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. "Blessed are you when people reproach you, persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For that is how they persecuted the prophets who were before you. - Matthew 5:10-12

The heavens declare the glory of God. — Psalm 19:1

When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. —Romans 8:38-39
Post New ThreadReply