Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2020, 06:54 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: Stay calm and keep your wits about you when everything around you seems to be unstable and uncertain. Do not forget that I am the place of safety that you can run to--a place where you can access direction, guidance and wisdom. I will surround you with a hedge of protection and keep you as the apple of My eye. Psalm 17:8-9 Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings, from the wicked who oppress me, from my deadly enemies who surround me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2020, 12:28 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2: There are some things that you need to settle in your own heart. Otherwise, they will become issues that cause dread and worry, which will keep you from relationship with Me. Remember that I know the beginning from the end of all things, and your worry will not change a thing. Keep yourself in the Spirit and in peace. Matthew 6:25-27 "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"
Old 07-03-2020, 06:30 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3: Let this time be one of forgiveness and reconciliation. You fight and quarrel while you display a haughty spirit. Be done with hatred, strife and contention. How can you live in My Spirit and come against those I love? You must exercise your senses to discern good and evil and to always choose what is good and right. Doing evil will stain your soul. Repent and let Me cleanse you and make you whole again. 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:30 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4: I have seen the whirlwind of activity around you and the dust the enemy has stirred up to bring confusion and cloud the issues. But, I have also seen your willingness and ability to stand firm in the face of turmoil and not be moved by the chaos around you. And, I say to you, well done! You have refused to release yourself to anger and debate, and you have taken a position of trust and obedience to My word. Clarity will come just as surely as the sun burns through the morning fog. Rejoice! For the victory is sweet. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:23 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: The winds of change are blowing. For those who have made Me their first love, the changes will be positive and fruitful. But for others who have shaken their fists, the changes will only bring more difficulties and stress. Sowing and reaping is a spiritual law, which cannot be broken. What you give, whether good or bad, will come back to you multiplied. Hosea 8:7a "They sow the wind, and reap the whirlwind."
Old 07-06-2020, 06:37 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6: Instead of allowing your dismay of the behavior of others to bring you down in despair, let it become an incentive for you to become a better person. You always tend to judge others from your position of strength to their position of weakness, which is unrighteous and unholy. I admonish you to not judge others at all. Without relationship with Me, people are wounded and broken. Be an example of redemption. Luke 6:37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Old 07-07-2020, 06:29 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7: Though circumstances seem uncertain in some ways, you can find your stability in your faith in Me. I truly am with you. All you have to do is keep moving forward. Take the next step. Do the next thing. I will help you with every decision if you will rely on Me. Don't get stuck in apprehension. James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:45 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8: Prepare to be challenged again in old places of testing where you fell short of the goal. You learned a few things last time, but there is still more to be done. The lessons you learn this time around will be of great benefit and will enhance your spiritual well-being and result in eternal victory. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:18 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9: Do not let your guard down. Set your mind and heart to maintain self-control because risks will be greater than rewards. Stay alert and discern your environment and spiritual atmosphere. Your avenue of safety is staying close to Me and allowing Me to guide you through this minefield. Believe and trust. 2 Peter 1:6 [add] to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness...
Old 07-10-2020, 06:27 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10: I have seen a recurring vision of someone climbing a steep, craggy mountain. It is a difficult climb and looks impossible to navigate, but the Lord said that He will make possible that which is impossible. Don't lose track of your hope and faith. Don't give up or lose heart! Luke 18:27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Old 07-11-2020, 06:16 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11: Set your forehead like flint and move through these times with determination to gain the victory in every situation. Refuse to become part of the flow of dissipation, but rather establish and maintain a standard of excellence both spiritually and naturally. Reach higher. Be stronger. Go further. The separation between righteous and unrighteous will continue to widen and become more pronounced. Choose the side of right and good. Isaiah 50:7 "For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed."
Old 07-12-2020, 06:18 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: Do not fret about what the future may bring. You can't live there. Your life consists of the here and now, and you can only make choices in each moment that will affect the trend of your existence. You are a child of the light and not darkness. Be diligent and do good right now, and the harvest will come in due season. Ecclesiastes 11:4 He who observes the wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.
Old 07-13-2020, 07:46 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13: Agitation is a weapon formed against you to get you off track, but you can bind the power of that weapon and maintain your peace if you will take the time to do so. Actively resist the temptations that come to express anger or impatience, and they will pass quickly. However, if you act on the irritation that you feel, it will lead to unpleasant consequences. As you continue to maintain self-control you will gain spiritual freedom, says the Lord. Matthew 16:19 "And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
Old 07-14-2020, 06:18 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14: In this time it is imperative that you function according to My wisdom. It is the only way you can navigate through the challenges you face in these evil times. More than ever, you must walk in the Spirit and not allow your carnal nature to rule. Righteousness is an absolute prerequisite. Ephesians 5:15-16 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Old 07-15-2020, 06:15 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15: In a vision I saw the dawning of a new day. It was majestic and powerful. The presence of God was palpable. Every part of creation began to awaken in unison like the instruments of a huge orchestra playing the first note at the direction of the conductor. I could feel the hope of the day. It was pristine and like the canvas of a painter ready for the first stroke of the brush. And, God said, “This is indeed a new day spiritually with the potential for greatness. Use what I have given you to make it extraordinary. Seek Me for wisdom, and I will give you direction and guidance. Greatness comes in our partnership.” Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Post New ThreadReply