Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2020, 06:52 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - April

April 1

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. - Romans 10:17

The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, the Rock of my salvation! —2 Samuel 22:47

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer. —Psalm 4:1

Romans 12:2 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2020, 05:58 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad IN IT." Psalm 118:24

Colossians 3:23a – Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.

Ephesians 4:2-3 – Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, Lord, I will seek.' Psalm 27:8

We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20
Old 04-03-2020, 06:29 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3

Psalm 125:1-2 – Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which can never be shaken, never be moved. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, now and forever.

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. — Proverbs 4:23

So we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen; for the things which are visible are temporal [just brief and fleeting], but the things which are invisible are everlasting and imperishable. —2 Corinthians 4:18

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you. — Proverbs 20:22

"Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me." (Psalm 51:10)

I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. Psalm 130:5
Old 04-04-2020, 01:46 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

Ephesians 1:7 “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace”

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7

By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:3

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1
Old 04-05-2020, 07:37 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5

My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 4:5-6 – Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed. (Isaiah 50:4b NIV)

"If two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NRSV)

Yet O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. —Isaiah 64:8

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. – Psalm 62: 7-8
Old 04-06-2020, 07:40 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6

Psalm 34:10 (NIV) The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

Thought: God will come through. Trust Him today.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one. John 10:28-30

Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. - Hebrews 4:16

Isaiah 55:6-9 – Turn to the Lord and pray to him, now that he is near. Let the wicked leave their way of life and change their way of thinking. Let them turn to the Lord, our God; he is merciful and quick to forgive. "My thoughts," says the Lord, "are not like yours, and my ways are different from yours. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways and thoughts above yours.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1

Colossians 3:23-24 NIV Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:35 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek. —Psalm 27:8

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1:9

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalms 23:1

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. —Galatians 2:20
Old 04-08-2020, 04:24 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. — Lamentations 3:22-23

Matthew 11:28-30 – Jesus said: "Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light."

Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. — Psalm 62:8

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
Old 04-09-2020, 10:31 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. —Peter 3:15

"In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you." Matthew 7:12

Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. – 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and constantly loves those who love him and obey his commands. Deuteronomy 7:9
Old 04-10-2020, 06:18 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10

Remember the Lord in everything you do. And he will give you success. —Proverbs 3:6

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. —1 John 4:10

Ephesians 2:10 NIV For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Romans 5:6-8 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:37 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11

"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." Mark 14:38

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Psalm 115:1 (NIV) Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness.

Thought: What can you thank God for today?

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. Matthew 24:4-5

You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth. Deuteronomy 8:17-18a

1 John 3:16-18 — This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. — Proverbs 19:21
Old 04-12-2020, 06:11 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12

Isaiah 26:3-4 – You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever; he will always protect us.

1 Timothy 4:12 – Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—?I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.] —Philippians 4:13 AMP

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. —1 Timothy 4:12
Old 04-13-2020, 06:29 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. Psalm 33:4, NIV

Finally brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. —Philippians 4:8

I can do everything through him [Christ] who gives me strength. —Philippians 4:13

LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them. Psalm 10:17
Old 04-14-2020, 06:32 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14

A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25

Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:20-21

Matthew 11:28-30 – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. — Matthew 17:20
Old 04-15-2020, 03:34 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 51:10-12 10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. - Luke 6:36

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:14
Post New ThreadReply