Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2018, 05:18 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16: Many of you, My children, are caught in the throes of division and mired in disagreements and disunity instead of seeking peace. I want you to remember that I have no favorites. When you are one with Me, walking with Me, and having My mind, you will seek to be at peace. Put aside prejudice and pride and walk in the strength of My Spirit, says the Lord. And, love will overcome hatred. Psalm 133:1-3 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion; for there the LORD commanded the blessing—life forevermore.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2018, 06:15 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: In your questions about how to proceed, wait until you have a definitive answer. Any doubt about your direction or responses to circumstances will produce double-mindedness. If you need wisdom ask, and then wait for an answer, says the Lord. For, it is my desire to guide your steps and keep you in a spiritual flow. Let Me lead. James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:38 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18: Presumptions and assumptions will lead you down a path of deception. Stay with what is right and true. If you do not know the truth of any situation, wait until you do before acting. This will require quiet patience. Maintaining peace and perspective is vital if you want to save yourself the heartache of wrong decisions. Quiet your soul, says the Lord. Psalms 107:30 Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:56 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19: Set yourself in a place of quiet strength. Clamoring will only bring chaos and unwanted attention. Take the time necessary to seek My wisdom regardless of how elusive it may seem, and wait until you have clear understanding and guidance before you take the next step. Rest assured that I am with you and will direct you, says the Lord. Proverbs 17:28 Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:52 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20: I saw in a vision a narrow and rocky trail that was beside a quick-flowing stream. It led to the third meadow in a series of plateaus, and I heard the Lord say: "You are on a path less traveled that will lead you to a higher place in the Spirit. By rising to this new level, you will be more available than ever to do My bidding. Few are willing to leave the comfort of where they have been to rise to new heights." Matthew 7:14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Old 06-21-2018, 06:30 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: You are in a season that will require quality waiting time. You cannot live in the future; you only have what is here and now. So, make it count. You can hope and dream, but your concentration must be on making sure that you are being directed by My Spirit, says the Lord. I have a plan and purpose for you, and I will guide you expertly as you move ahead day by day. Trust Me! Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:37 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22: Many of you, My people, are in a sorting process to determine what you really want and need as opposed to that which has become redundant and unnecessary. This will be done on every level of life--on the natural physical plane as well as in the area of the soul recognized by thought, feelings, and will. But, you will also go through this process of separating spiritual reality from religious tradition. Even though it may seem chaotic, you are on the road to establishing a greater degree of divine order in your life, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:37 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23: Breakthrough is just ahead of you, and I will take you places you could not have imagined. However, you must stay present with Me. Do not give in to the temptation to fantasize about the future. Stay with what you know to be true and take one step at a time as I lead you in the way you should go, says the Lord. Psalm 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:59 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24: Watch and listen, for I will reveal the areas of life where you have gotten stuck. And, I will give wisdom and direction with regard to your freedom. It is time for you to move on with bravery and boldness from the trauma and difficulties you have endured. As you let go of the past, it will let go of you, says the Lord. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:56 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25: Darkness is covering the earth, but you must not let it swallow you up. Remember that I am the light and in Me is no darkness at all. So, you must make every effort to leave the darkness behind and be one with Me, says the Lord of the whole earth. Find the light, move into the light, and stay in the light. Isaiah 60:2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:43 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26: Disappointment and discouragement leave a dark stain on your soul, which you must bring to the light to be removed. I am the light, and in My presence all darkness must flee. Do not allow these stains and darkness to remain. It is My will that you allow My light to shine in every corner of your being so that you are Mine absolutely. Let peace and righteousness reign, says the Lord. 1 John 1:5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:09 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27: Make every effort to leave the past behind and rise to new heights spiritually. Intentionally let go of everything that anchors or torments your soul. Remember that you are My child. You belong to Me, and I will protect and strengthen you, says the Lord. I will both comfort you and give you peace. Lean on Me. Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 06-28-2018, 06:32 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28: You can now begin to make significant progress in expressing the landscape of this new era. The changes you make at this time will afford the freedom to demonstrate more fully who you really are in Me and in My kingdom. You can make a giant leap in fulfilling your purpose and destiny, says the Lord. I will lead you on the path that is before you as you keep your focus on spiritual reality and truth. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:37 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29: Beloved, I want you to be in My perfect timing, which will require spiritual sensitivity and your discernment of the flow of My Spirit. There are times when you must wait and times when you must act. Life is like a dance that requires timing and expression. Do nothing apart from My leading, says the Lord. Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.
Old 06-30-2018, 06:22 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30: In a vision I saw a deep chasm where two trees had fallen and were close enough together to form a bridge. Then, I saw a man crossing the bridge with one foot on each of the two logs. It was important for him to stay focused on his destination and to maintain proper balance in order to reach the other side. And, the Lord said, "You are in transition, and it feels very precarious at this moment, but you must forge ahead knowing that I am leading the way. Keep moving and trusting Me." Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Post New ThreadReply