Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2022, 05:28 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:1–4

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will find it" (Matthew 16:25).

Ephesians 4:32 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Philippians 1:6 – Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. —1 John 3:11

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. — Proverbs 16:9

1 John 4:7-10 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2022, 05:04 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17

Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Christ did. 1 John 2:6

Dear children, let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions. It is by our actions that we know we are living in the truth. 1 John 3:18-19

Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord and not for people. —Colossians 3:23

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.—Matthew 5:16
Old 02-18-2022, 02:12 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18

Psalms 54:4 4 Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

2 Corinthians 9:6-7 – Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Romans 8:38-39 – I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Peter 1:2 – May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 22:19 19 But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
Old 02-19-2022, 06:55 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. —Psalm 57:1

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had. Romans 15:5

Matthew 6:9-13 – Pray then like this: "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

1 John 4:11-12 – Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Lamentations 3:25 – The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.

Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Psalm 25:4
Old 02-20-2022, 01:58 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20

Hebrews 13:6 – The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. — Proverbs 15:1

1 Samuel 2:2 2 “There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

Psalm 119:105 NIV Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Old 02-21-2022, 07:39 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21

This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. The Lord’s loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.—Lamentations 3:21-23

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. —2 Thessalonians 3:16

Psalm 118:24 The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.

1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 John 4:11 NIV Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

1 Chronicles 16:11 11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
Old 02-22-2022, 02:42 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22

2 John 1:6 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

"Repent and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19).

Psalm 136:1 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

James 1:5 – If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Isaiah 40:30-31 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:29 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23

Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all He created. — James 1:16-18

For a Child will be born to us, a Son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. —Isaiah 9:6

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Matthew 6:19-21 – Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions — it is by grace you have been saved. —Ephesians 2:4-5

Psalm 42:1 NIV As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
Old 02-24-2022, 05:55 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24

Philippians 3:13-14 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10

1 Kings 2:3 1 Kings 2:3 "Observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in His ways, and keep His decrees and commands, His laws and requirements, so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go."

Isaiah 40:28-31 28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Old 02-25-2022, 05:52 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25

“They will sing, ‘Give thanks to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, for the LORD is good. His faithful love endures forever!’ For I will restore the prosperity of this land to what it was in the past, says the LORD.” Jeremiah 33:11

Come near to God, and God will come near to you. You are sinners. So clean sin out of your lives. You are trying to follow God and the world at the same time. Make your thinking pure. —James 4:8

Lamentations 3:22-24 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

Ephesians 6:11 – Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

James 4:7 – Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Matthew 22:37-39 – Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

"We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works." Ephesians 2:10

Hebrews 11:1 1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Old 02-26-2022, 06:22 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26

“They will sing, ‘Give thanks to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, for the LORD is good. His faithful love endures forever!’ For I will restore the prosperity of this land to what it was in the past, says the LORD.” Jeremiah 33:11

In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. —1 Thessalonians 5:18

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes His steps. Proverbs 16:9

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23

1 John 4:9 – This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Proverbs 18:10 – The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Whom I trust.'

Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8

Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Old 02-27-2022, 07:28 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27

1 John 3:18 – Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

The man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out. — Proverbs 10:9

Matthew 21:21 21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

Ask and you shall receive, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7
Old 02-28-2022, 07:06 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28

1 Peter 5:6-11 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. Mark 11:25

2 Timothy 1:7 – God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. —2 Corinthians 12:9

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. — Proverbs 27:17

2 Timothy 1:7 “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”

Romans 15:5-7 5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, 6 so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
Post New ThreadReply